Launch of Mumbai Chapter witnessed participation of more than 100 delegates from air cargo and aviation industry. Several ACFI Governing Board members and senior leaders from various trade associations such as BCAS, ACAAI, BCBA, FFFAI and BAR India, among others took part.
Air Cargo Forum India (ACFI) launched its Mumbai Chapter under the chairmanship of Manoj Singh, Senior VP, and Head of Cargo, Mumbai International Airport Limited (MIAL) on 1 December 2022 at Pharma Excellence Centre Auditorium, Export Cold Zone, Air Cargo Terminal, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport. The event was inaugurated by Yashpal Sharma, ACFI President, and Managing Director, Skyways Group.
The objective of Mumbai Chapter will be to align itself with the ACFI Head Office and achieve the common goals of steering the growth of air cargo sector along with the development of Indian economy. Among those who took part in the event included over 100 delegates from air cargo and aviation industry, ACFI Governing Board Members and senior leaders from various trade associations, including BCAS, ACAAI, BCBA, FFFAI and BAR India among others.
The Mumbai Chapter is all set to achieve success under the chairmanship of Manoj Singh for 2022-2023. Singh has spent three decades within the airport and aviation sector. The ACFI Governing Board members are confident that he will add value to the forum through his out of the box ideas and customer-centric philosophy. Mumbai Chapter Board for 2022-24 includes some well-known names of the industry:
- Manoj Singh, Chairman, ACFI Mumbai Chapter Board and Senior Vice President & Head of Cargo, MIAL
- Chaitaly Mehta, Vice Chairperson, ACFI Mumbai Chapter Board and Director, EKF Global Logistics Pvt Ltd
- Rajesh Menon, Regional Head, Cargo, South Asia, Middle East and Africa, Cathay Pacific Airways
- Aniruddha Daga, Owner, Daga Connect
- Rajiv Hariramani, Director, Air Freight, Skyways Group
- Mihir Bhadkamkar, Director, ATC Global Logistics
- Harish Shetty, CFO, Cargo Service Center India Pvt Ltd
- Ravi Kumar Tummalapalli, Managing Director, VA-Q-TEC
- Vineet Malhotra, Co-Founder & Director, Kale Logistics Solutions Pvt Ltd.